[Gandur] RMN Newsletter May 2011 now freely available on line!

- Frog misterfrogfrog at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 17 13:42:50 GMT 2011

Apologies for cross-postings!

Hello!

      The May 2011 issue of RMN Newsletter is here!  The new issue is freely
available on line at:

http://www.helsinki.fi/folkloristiikka/English/RMN/RMNNewsletter_2_May_2011.pdf

      The pilot issue of RMN Newsletter was a remarkable success and  received
attention and subscriptions from around the world.  Thanks to  the interest and
enthusiasm of both old and new members of the  Retrospective Methods Network,
the second issue of RMN Newsletter offers  a rich variety of information,
announcements as well as short  articles.  Some of these continue discussions
which were opened in the  first issue while others open in new and diverse
directions.  We have also issued a call for papers for a special issue
Approaching Methodology.

      We hope that you will find this issue both rich and  thought-provoking,
and we look forward to your participation to this  informational resource and
emerging discourse space through your  contributions in the future.

      Best regards,

                            Frog, Helen F. Leslie and Mathias Nordvig.
----
Frog, PhD
Secretary of the organizing committee
Research Fellow
Folklore Studies, Department of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies
PL 4 (Vuorikatu 3)
00014 University of Helsinki
FINLAND
http://www.helsinki.fi/folkloristiikka/English/RMN/index.htm