[Gandur] The Grimm Brothers Today: An international symposium in Lisbon, June 21–23, 2012

Aðalheiður Guðmundsdóttir adalh at hi.is
Wed Jul 13 17:13:16 GMT 2011

-------------------------
The Grimm Brothers Today: Kinder- und Hausmärchen and Its Legacy, 200 Years After: An international symposium in Lisbon, June 21–23, 2012

To see the call for papers, instructions for paper and panel submissions, and answers to frequently answered questions, please check http://grimm2012lisbon.ielt.org.

The DEADLINE for panel and paper submissions is SEPTEMBER 4, 2011, and acceptance notifications will be issued by October 31, 2011. We expect to send out a second circular, containing an outline of the program and further details, by December 15, 2011.

The conference is English-only.

We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon!

The Organizing Committee
http://grimm2012lisbon.ielt.org