[Gandur] International project on Song typology

Rósa rosat at hi.is
Fri Aug 1 10:09:16 GMT 2014

We would be very grateful if you could circulate this announcement to interested colleagues:

Song in Medieval and Early Modern Europe<http://www.medievalsongnetwork.org/index.php?q=node/1780#comment-17>

We are looking for partners to join us as collaborators in an international funding bid. The project wiil seek to address song types in Europe in the 'longue duree' - from the earliest medieval sources to 1800, from a comparative, regional perspective. We particularly welcome partners from beyond the UK and Ireland. Please respond by e-mail to: a.buckley at qub.ac.uk<mailto:a.buckley at qub.ac.uk>
Many thanks and best wishes,

Ann Buckley
Dr Ann Buckley
The Irish Song Project