[Gandur] FW: Cultural Analysis Volume 5

Rósa Þorsteinsdóttir rosat at hi.is
Fri Dec 22 11:58:38 GMT 2006

  _____

From: Tok Thompson [mailto:thompst at earthlink.net]
Sent: 21. desember 2006 23:23
To: caforum at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Cultural Analysis Volume 5

            From: thompst at earthlink.net

            Subject:           Cultural Analysis, Volume IV

            Date:   29 Samhain 2005 12:55:39 GMT-08:00

            To:      caforum at socrates.berkeley.edu

Dear Subscriber,

We are pleased to announce the publication of:

Cultural Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular
Culture, Volume 5, a special issue on Theory/Policy.

This issue is now out in full, and available free of charge on the web (in
both html and pdf formats), at:

http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~caforum/

As always, a limited press release of hardcopies will be delivered free of
charge to major institutions around the world.

Please do feel free to share this information with anyone you feel may be
interested.

Sincerely,

the editors,

Cultural Analysis

CALL FOR PAPERS

Cultural Analysis encourages submissions from a variety of theoretical
standpoints and from different disciplines, including (but not limited to)

anthropology, cultural studies, folklore, media studies, popular culture,
psychology, and sociology. We are seeking both research articles and

reviews of works (books, films, exhibitions, websites). For works currently
available for review, please see
http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~caforum/forreview.html, although please note
that this is not meant to be an exhaustive list.

Cultural Analysis is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal. Authors
should submit research articles of approximately 20-30 pages in length, in
accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style, and include an abstract of 100
words and a "Works Cited" section (not a bibliography).

Please feel free to email Cultural Analysis with any questions:

caforum at socrates.berkeley.edu

Address all correspondence to:

Cultural Analysis

232 Kroeber Hall